AMC Tilghman Square 8
- Morning 1/2 price movies are awesome for a family budget .
- Great seats, clean theatres, and great customer service.
- Comfy reclining seats! You can reserve your specific seats in advance! And they serve beer!
- Seats were awkward and the audience was rowdy.
- Love the seats
- Fully upgraded (great projectors and the seats are fantastic) yet usually empty on late shows. Perfect combo. Favorite theater in the area.
- Buy tickets early
- No auto ticket machine. Often a long line- don't try to swoop in late. Very nice kids who work here. (Need more staff at window though when all matinees are starting.)
- VERY fancy seats and a lot of leg room...Really like this :)
- Seats are comfortable but not as big as the theater on Airport RD
- Definitely a great experience. A little pricey for concessions, but still a great night out.
- Movie started around 745.. Went to get popcorn around 830 .... It was closed. Kinda bummed
- Movie times are wrong...bummer
- My fave theater.
- Now all digital! Two 3D houses
- Best theater popcorn in town!