AMC Southdale 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- see if you can take some Chipotle into the theater with you. nothing says "cinematic magic" like a burrito bowl!
- If you're buying from the concession stand, don't go for the combos. It's more expensive than just going a la carte.
- Please don't be one of those morons that kick the seats.
- check out rantaboutfilm.com for movie reviews before you head to AMC!
- see a movie once and while for jebus' sake
- Watch out for childhood obesity
- came here to see a movie, left with $15 diarrhea. DIARRHEA, people!
- Go during the week. There's always jerks in the weekend audiances.
- Loves $5 movies Mon - Thurs, anytime of day!
- all moves are good here come see the The new Star Wars it is really good & I have always loved Star Wars movies I think they did a great job making this one for sure
- Large, clean theater with comfortable seats
- Cheese cake factory
- The expendables 3
- Comfortable seating, $5.00 for movies on weekdays and the nicest ticket taker around. Irving always has a smile on his face and is as friendly as ever!! Makes you feel welcome every time!!
- Theater 8 needs a new lamp in the projector. Terrible picture.
- look for for those darn bedbugs.
- Teenage girls who work here are clueless about customer service.
- Try one of the new specialty drinks!!! :D
- Most comfortable theater seats in town.
- Seats are nice, parking blows, the lobby is set up weird. If you're in a pinch it'll work.