Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
- Arrive early & grab a drink at the House of Wax. When you take your seat, grab that little pad & write "Fried Pickles" on it. The best way to see a movie. Booze, reserved seating & a great crowd.
- All NY state beers (including the super fun stuff from Grimm, Transmitter, Gun Hill etc) and very good food + super spacious seats. Love it!
- Gotta love The Alamo experience! As in Texas, the place is a whole perfect package for film nuts, replete with rare posters and an iconic carpet, to comfy and spacious seats and snacks brought to you!
- The long list of adult beverages (beer in all shapes, types and sizes, ros/red/white/sparkling wine, cocktails, boozy milkshakes) & ample leg/butt-room = far superior theater going experience.
- Comfy reserved seats, great beer list, and very nice servers. Given that it's much larger than the Nitehawk, the slightly higher ticket rate isn't so bad.
- A different cinema experience. And a better one of that
- Just get drinks. The chips and dip and mac n cheese were awful and overpriced. The peanut butter milkshake was divine. Otherwise, great place to see a movie.
- Booze filled milkshakes!!! Yummy appetizer and flavored popcorn! Try le truffle
- This is the movie theater to end all movie theaters in NYC. Strict no phone or talking policies. Sweet.
- Nice seats, great projection, good staff and delicious food
- take a photo as king kong on the empire state building (use the noir filter) and post to social media for a chance to win brief attention and social validation
- Do: order chips and queso to go with your beer. Pretty good snack! Don't: arrive hungry. Think snacks here, not meals.
- Great sound system. Amazing drinks & good. Plus the seats are so comfortable.
- By far my favorite theater in NY. Best things: 1. Drinks @ House of Wax beforehand 2. The flatbreads!! 3. The customer service - you can even get a full refund up to 1hr before the showing!
- Stick to milkshakes and popcorn. Great movie watching experience.
- Wild style tecate and chili cheese dogs
- This Alamo Drafthouse is sadly smaller than others. Seats don't recline and you share your food/drink table with the person next to you. Overall still a great theater.
- The best value on the menu is the cookies.
- Well done film about Elton's life