13th Street Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, American, Pub
- Boise Weekly review. http://bit.ly/hZi5fV
- Good people watching. Nice neighborhood location. Excellent wine by the glass list. Try the Rowdy Kate cocktail, a local favorite.
- Fried egg on a burger? Yes, please!
- Pita hummus plate = mmm + good deal on the cheap!
- The baked brie is definitely worth ordering!
- Beet salad is so good
- Make sure Melissa cooks your food, Peter does good as well......
- Maple candied bacon drink is amazing! The steak & Guinness soup (a special) is really good/traditional. Bacon Mac & cheese is very savory & delish~
- If you don't get the loaded burger, you've gone wrong.
- Brunch? Try the quiche ...way beyond excellent.
- Sit by the fire counter. Great atmosphere on chilly nights.
- Can't go wrong with their burger with pepper-jack
- Great food!!! Awesome bartenders!!
- The Asian salad with chicken is Amazing!
- The Eastman sandwich rules. Eat it.
- Get the Moscow Mule, in a copper cup!! Delicious!