- A relaxing nap on a sunny afternoon in Vondelpark is an absolute must on any visit to Amsterdam :) Grab a blanket and some snacks!
- Genieten in de zomer!
- on a warm spring or summer evening, go to the Albert Heijn on the Overtoom and buy yourself a lovely picknick consisting of baguettes, french cheeses, tomatoes, olives, and a few bottles of rose wine
- Buy a disposable BBQ from Albert Heijn, some skewers, and some chicken. Head over to the BBQ space and enjoy the weather with your friends/family.
- This huge public urban park is the best place to relax and hang out. The open-air theatre holds free concerts. Also don't miss the Netherlands Filmmuseum at the pavilion Vondelparkpaviljoen.
- Rondje Vondelpark is de perfecte lunch breek.
- Here's an opportunity to relax and take in the surroundings, designed in 1850 and still as popular now.
- O melhor lugar do mundo para uma tarde de sol!
- Beautiful park with beautiful mind
- Everybody's running. What's the hurry? Just take your shoes off, aproach the edge of lake and lie down. Look at the sky! Wonderful, isn't it?
- Like the Central Park of Amsterdam. It's worth it to rent a bike just to explore this paradise of lakes, green spaces and forested paths. In summer, it feels like whole city is out with portable BBQs.
- . .
- Openluchttheater is altijd goed. Vooral als het regent.
- - :-)
- Sehrin ortasnda dinlenmek cimenlere yaylp yatmak iin ok ideal mekan
- Kentlerde yesile yer ayirmanin muazzam rnei!
- - ! , ))
- When the summer finally arrives in Amsterdam, this is THE place to be! Awesome spot to relax and enjoy the sun.
- Opened in 1865. 120 acres, film museum, open air theater, and lots of cafes and restaurants. Great!