- Sydney's best beach.
- Excellent beach, popular with sunbathers. Beach is small and when flags are up they can cover the whole beach, which turns break into a bodyboard only beach.
- Fantastic small beach, for surfers, but also good cafes round here. Nicknamed 'Glamourama'.
- Respect the beach, respect the ocean
- My favorite beach I'm Sydney so far !
- Glam a-rama!
- My favourite beach by far!!!!!!
- Nice locals beach. Parking nearby is impossible. Park at least 10-15mins walk away to avoid frustration. Getting there by public transport is not easy, driving is a must really.
- Love this beach. Small & hidden. Make sure you bring your food as the kiosk gets busy at lunch & they constantly run out of things...and also the food is a rip of.
- Love this poignant ad to help clean up our beaches. This is one of the cleaner stretches in the east. A pleasure to hang out here and lots of life guards even in autumn.
- little beach but really good!!!
- The most beautiful beach of Sydney! Only for local ;) very nice crowd around
- Motorcycle parking right in the beach!
- Nice little escape area
- . ))))
- Some amazing sculptures there at the minute
- The Bondi to Coogee Coastal walk will take you through here.
- Less busy beach compared to Bondi beach.
- Nice spot to enjoy lunch.
- Best place for snorkeling, very clean toilets