- Lychee or coconut snow bubble w/ tapioca, mango, and pineapple. Can't beat that. (Haven't tried the food though.) Oh, and they open late, so you can always drop by at the end of the day ;)
- Free wifi password: milktea
- Great lunch option. They have dine in specials too
- Honeydew milk tea was super bitter.
- Thriving gathering place with extensive menu of bubble teas and Taiwanese snacks.
- Popcorn chicken and the lychee snow bubble. Also get the strawberry banana snow bubble.
- Young crowd hankering for good bubble tea and Taiwanese snacks
- Popcorn chicken for daaaays
- No a bad place and opened pretty late for the eastside.
- Order "sweet potato fries". They'll ask "Plum powder?" Say yes. You won't be disappointed!
- Love, love this place. Not only do they have flavorful and fresh boba, they also serve some of my favorite comfort foods, like katsu curry and pork belly.
- Always get the popcorn chicken
- Milk teas are delicious!
- The milk teas are solid and worth a try.
- Sweet potato fries with plum powder.
- Order their combos. They're affordable and with decent portions!
- Railroad bento is an awesome, tasty lunch deal!
- Pretty OK bubble tea but really slow WiFi.
- For the earl grey fanatic...get an earl grey milk tea!
- Great for a midnight snack. Best bubble tea in the city so far! Yummy railroad bento too:)