Noodle Bar 麵吧
- A lovely, quiet place in the winter off the beaten path. Look carefully; it's called Noodle Bar but the sign is in Chinese. Slide the door open and enjoy an intimate evening with friends.
- Unlimited scallion and cilantro!! But too much msg, got so thirsty after it.
- Lovely atmosphere. Regular noodles. And need to pay 10% service fee while there is no extraordinary service....
- Very good noodles but beware of the sneaky 10% "service charge" for... what? Cooking noodles??? Other than that I only experienced rude disservice...
- Very average food. Nice atmosphere (apart from all the people slurping their noodles), seems pricy for what it is though. Won't return.
- Serve simple yet excellent noodles. Best noodles in town!
- 48yuan for a satisfying set meal!