- Best hibachi chef is Eric "egg loww"
- Florida roll
- Nice place to enjoy some yummy habachi with friends and family.
- Double white sauce!
- Start with a lychee martini, crispy wahoo & soft shell crab then jumping shrimp salad then entree the lobster feast EXCELLENT
- Yum yum sauce is the best!
- white sauce is so gooooooood!
- Richard is a great waiter.
- They created my own roll. This is the 'shark attack'
- The new General Tso's Chicken they added to the menu is good! I recommend getting it spicy!
- The hibachi is delicious ! Shrimp, beef, and chicken !
- Best Hibachi around, and watch out for their Tokyo Destroyer Drinks... awesome but potent.
- Very nice. Great atmosphere. Delicious food
- See my pick .. a roach on the hibachi table
- We had a lunch scheduled at Japan in there was a roach on the hibachi table. We got moved but that is enough for me to never go back !! Ahhh
- Lunch boxes are good
- Just about everything. Awesome white & teriyaki sauces
- hibachi dinner grilled at your table. soup, salad, fried rice, hibachi vegetable, shrimp or chicken liver appetizer, choice of meats, and knife tricks included.
- Chicken is great. On your plate. Enjoy the food. It is so good.
- You will not be disappointed by their great customer service! Very entertaining!!!