$ $ $
Vlaamsesteenweg 113-115 Rue de Flandre
Brussel, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest 1000
+32 2 218 00 08
- Very Good ... As usual !
- Love the open restroom
- Essayez la lasagne vgtarienne divine, " la Master Chef" :)
- Cuisine fine. Essayez le marbr de buf et foie gras au tartufata, surprenant et trs frais.
- Lekkere caeperina!
- Only 1 vegetarian dish, but a very tasty lasagne. My neighbour had sashimi and it was very good.
- Le marbr avec des frites!!
- Do not call this a french restaurant! This is flemish top class!
- Reading all those positive notes I must have checked in at wrong restaurant. Service was poor and the "cuisson" of the meat was far from what we ordered. I will not come back
- One of the best places in Brussels, quality/price.
- 6/10 - had to ask for menu and a drink when seated, luckily we arrived early as our reservation was not in the book.The food was decent enough but certainly didn't reflect the 90 euros we paid.
- Cuisine originale, inventive, pleine de saveurs et de lgret.Essayez le "Marbr de buf & foie gras au Tartufata, salade de jeunes pousses", vous serez surpris !
- alles is hier lekker!!
- If you're a meat eater try one of their suggestions. The owners father is one of the best butchers around.
- You have to try the Marbr de Boeuf & Foie Gras !
- Great food, great hosts, always a pleasure to come here.
- Mussels is excellent, desert is awesome.
- Interesting menu and good wine selection in contemporary setting
- Excellente cuisine ! Belle prsentation, dressage des assiettes en salle. Les plats sont surprenants et savoureux.
- Mekan k, ferah. Etleri gzel. arap kav baarl. Ama servis trt.