泗季海鮮 Four Seasons Seafood Restaurant
50, Jalan Temenggung 15/9
+60 3-9011 8484
- Cozy, superb service, free flow ice-cream and cheap crabs.
- Messy order system for weekend morning dim sum . Foods still ok.
- Try this dish. Beancurd(tofu) with salted fish. yummy.1
- Salted egg sotong one of the best I ever tasted. If have extra budget can try braised pork, fish skin and crab. Service fast, price reasonable.
- Crab is superb good n cheap during promotion.order fried man tou n eat wif da gravy!vege r sweet n fresh,pork rib king is good too
- Portugis pork rib is very good. The Indonesian Style seafood tofu is tasty. Claypot kangkung was filled with pork lard. Overall this place is good. The dishes served very fast too.
- I wouldn't come here for CNY. All that mass cooking for mass crowds certainly takes away any peace and pleasure to enjoy the food. Not impressed with all the dishes.
- Really good and fresh crabs! Everything else are good too!
- Claypot kangkung is must eat. I don't why this restaurant is rated so low since the food is fantastic and reasonable. U guy should try the lunch Set, it got free dessert.
- Food is ok ok. But have to wait for the food for very long period.
- Food are awesome and so are the service.. Be mindful to come early on weekends to avoid the crowds