Chester Brunnenmeyer's Bar & Grill
Blue Ridge, GA
- Craft beer, excellent food, full bar. Fun place. Always busy.
- Great food & service! Most other restaurants required reservations so ended up here, got our name on a list, went to a local shop, got our seat in 20 min. Would definitely go back on our next visit.
- We have been here many times and this was the worst food we have been served. Terrible hamburger and the chicken Marsalla was so salty. Hope they correct this problem soon.
- Good ribs.... but way over priced with $6 beers an &22 half rack ribs.
- Inventive menu and very friendly.....this place makes Main St even more enjoyable
- Very good beer selection and food. Service was pretty bad though.
- Great beer selection and friendly staff
- I had the house salad with the hot bacon maple dressing. Smoked trout dip was amazing. Best lemon drop martini ever
- great location wonderful red headed waitress :) Lauren!! and great food - what more can you want??
- Great burgers and wings. A very cute spot in a very cute town.
- Love the shrimp tacos! Great atmosphere for date night or to hang out with friends! Outstanding service.
- Try a 4-flight of some local craft beers to see if you want a full glass.
- Pull up a chair at the bar and make sure to ask for Smitty the bartender!
- Cocktail with Kristen Yost. Cool spot, good craft beer selection, bourbon selection some good single malts too.