Coffee Shop, Café
- Breakfast served til 3pm on wknds.
- one time I had a Taro boba that tasted like popcorn, pretty cool. Their boba's and salads are amazing.
- The Golden Tuna Melt is awesome! Really nice staff too.
- Spicy meatball sandwich is yummy! If they have the tomato ravioli soup, get that too! Great boba....honey black tea!
- Boba. Boba. And boba. Also the avocado BLT (without wasabi).
- Their Taro Milk Tea comes with Boba and is up to par with what one will find at any of the Reputable Boba Places in The SGV. I'd rather come here than Volcano Tea House, TBH. Try for Yourself & Decide
- Try the tuna salad
- The wifi password as of 5/2/14 is "lemonbar". Free interwebs!
- Tofu delight salad...awesome!
- Save your patience for these guys! They have shitty service and they get mad at you for ordering anything! Beware of the untainted dragon
- Try their belgian hot chocolate with boba on a shivering day :)
- The avocado BLT is my go-to. That wasabi spread is a strangely perfect complement to the bacon :)
- My go to spot for boba! All of their tea bobas are great but jasmine tea milk tea w/ coffee jelly hits the spot! Ask for half sweeten!
- The chai tea late with boba is absolutely delicious!!!
- I remember when this place was called westsubs. The owner is such a sweet guy. Very friendly staff. And they have the best boba, coffee milk tea is my favorite!
- Really recommend their icy snows :) Raspberry and lychee are my favorites!! Their cake slices are enormous too.
- Western Club and boba is TOO much. Get a sandwich or a drink, not both!
- Tofu Wrap and Iced Americano with coffee jelly
- Amazing Western Club, and BESt tuna melt ive ever had!!!
- milk boba drinks: taro (of course!), honeydew, jasmine, lavender. always ask for easy ice due to these huge ass ice cubs (blocks?) they use