Ali Baba Restaurant
32 Ivor Place
Marylebone, Greater London
- Authentic homemade Egyptian food. Koshari is the best!!
- Since we found this place 17 years ago were regulars.. home-made food, coziness & friendliness of staff keeps us coming back.. must try Koshari, Bamia, & basbosa .. but Om ali is the best !!
- Best Egyptian food in London, try the bachamil ,muska, mlokiya and kushari as main course , for starter go for the kromb, flafel so yummy i highly recommended.try um Ali as dessert
- Hole in the wall, run by a family. Lots of hospitality. The food is just okay though. Probably the best options in a couple square blocks.
- I have tried Musaqa, Mahshi, Kushari & Om Ali so far. All are so home made and delicious
- I tried mix grill , pasta with ground meat and bchamel sauce, Molokhia and lamb liver. all is very delicious
- One of the best Egyptian restaurant in London ! Try the mosqah with bachmel, and order the Mlokhyah with lamb
- Kushari, musaqa and om Ali are the best .. Its feels like you are at their home very good food
- Since 1979
- Ali Baba Restaurant
- khoush akl al9ara7a 3jeeb %100
- Good if u want homemade dishes, but be careful side dishes and drinks are expensive; a small glass of karkadeh in Ramadan is 3!
- If you are missing homemade dishes, it is a must...
- Great food and also the service was great. Would defiantly recommend
- Great but simple place and very authentic kitchen.