New Sheridan Hotel & Chop House
Hotel, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
- Bison ribeye. Unbelievable.
- In town, the historic Chop House Restaurant at the New Sheridan serves up thick, juicy steaks and fine wines.
- Don't even think about it, get the elk!
- Great hotel right in the heart of Telluride! Cozy beds, friendly staff and their bar is hopping every night!!
- Get a spot at the bar on the roofdeck
- Very nice staff and good rooms. Our bathroom had heated tile floors. Gets a little warm at night though (we visited in May), you may need to crack a window.
- What a great place for a special occasion meal. Tell them you're celebrating and they'll bring you sparkling wine as soon as you sit down. Get the bison!
- Awesome dinner and service!!
- Try the Elk tenderloin
- Best meal I've had all year! Mussels, lasagna, elk short loin and profiteroles for desert all perfect and absolutely delicious. The hostess and our waitress were both excellent! Great dinner!
- When you are in Telluride, The New Sheridan is a must; or you missed the boat.
- The Kobe was incredible. Best of all entrees on the table.
- There is no T in Sheridan!
- Make sure you ask if you room is over the bar! They didn't bother to tell us, kept up by the band at 200 a night, no thanks!
- Ask the bat manager to tell you stories about 'roudy' and the 70's.
- Great food, great service...awesome. The GM Ray is great. Keeps a long-term staff that loves their jobs. Oh, and the food is amazing as well!
- NY Strip is "the best in telluride"
- Order the lobster omlette!
- Corey the restaurant manager made us feel like royalty!
- Beautiful historical hotel. Service was great and food was delish. Quiet atmosphere perfect for dates or small gathering.