The National Theatre
Performing Arts, Theater
1321 Pennsylvania Ave NW (at 13th St NW)
Washington, DC 20004
- First opened in 1835, many Presidents have come to see performances, with many famous performers back in is heyday. National Theatre is now the city's most likely host for Broadway shows and musicals.
- Spamalot was incredible.
- Without a doubt, these are the most uncomfortably tight seats I have ever sat in.
- The Jersey Boys are back! Everybody, walk like a man!
- It was awesome, Saturday mornings are free because its a free show specifically for children
- Stage door is to the left as you exit.
- Absolutely love seeing shows here.
- Every Saturday at 9:30 and 11:00am FREE children showings (arrive 30 minutes before for tickets)
- Check out the free shows for kids on Saturday mornings.
- Omg Jersey Boys. I love you.
- Jersey boys is amazing!
- The Jersey Boys great show
- I enjoyed the show, but the prices on the water and snacks was ridiculous. Thanks. ....GOD BLESS
- Great theatre to catch touring Broadway shows!
- The longest running hemp house in America.
- Classic venue; comfortable seats
- Seats are so cramped... I'm 5'11 and I felt so uncomfortable...
- Not disabled or elderly friendly.
- If/Then was incredible!
- See IF/THEN before it's gone!