2237 31st St (btwn Ditmars Blvd & 23rd Ave)
Astoria, NY 11105
- The egg-lemon soup is heaven in a bowl
- Better than neptunes shitty place if you ask me
- The broiled fillet is out of this world! So are the stuffed mushrooms :)
- It's an Astoria institution. Comfort food and good service. Very redoubtable m reasonable and laid back. Just about everything is good.
- The Club sandwich is decent, that really is it. Chili is bland not yummy. The Breakfast Sandwich is definitely not happening. Cooks should care more about what they put out there!
- Neil is back. So come see him yaaaaaayy
- Yummmmy yuummmmmy in ur tummy
- Stick to the burgers
- I love this place!! The food is good, cheap and cozy. Egg Benedict are great!
- Just great service, good food, and a clean diner every single visit. One of my favorites in Astoria.
- I heart this diner !!!
- I've never been in a colder bathroom. How do they do that? Love everything else!
- The croissant French toast is magical. It's like Harry Potter dropped out of Hogwarts to become a diner chef specializing in breakfast breads.
- Dinner specials are huge, but neptune on. 31st and astoria is a better value for breakfast
- don't avoid at all cost, the food tastes good but made me sick twice now!
- Decent diner.
- Awesome food
- The lox and onion omelette with rye toast is just the salty, hearty goodness Im looking for in a diner breakfast.
- Two thumbs down.
- Best Cobb salad in Astoria. Egg Lemon Soup is awesome and if you like Cream of Turkey soup, they serve it here on Wednesdays.