Mario's Italian & Lounge
521 S Yonge St
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Try the spinach ravioli. It comes stuffed with spinach and olives, pan sauteed in a white wine sauce with sausage, broccoli and pine nuts.
- Excellent since 1956 and hopefully until 2056!
- Excellent Italian Food!!!
- Delizioso! From the homemade garlic bread, to salad dressing to stuffed artichokes, veal parm, eggplant parm, meat lasagna and mussels marinara. Cannot wait for my next meal at Mario's!!!
- Good food. Good drink. Good times.
- The veal parmigiano tasted very good along with the roasted potaoes.
- Split the chicken parm and get a side of fettuccini Alfredo. Plenty for two to eat plus left overs. Around $30.00
- Had chicken parm, fettuccini Alfredo, spaghetti and meatball, all absolutely delicious! Service started slow but once we were covered they really took care of us. Huge portions, will go back again!
- Order lasagna and eat it for three meals!
- Chicken soup is delicious & Just look at this antipasto appetizer! Mmmmmm delicious!
- Awesome chicken parm! Ask for Charlie!
- One of the most incredible places to eat Italian. No to mention a cool little bar. A must go destination in Daytona.