Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant (香港金加利茶餐厅)
AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre (01-F11)
Klang, Selangor 41200
+60 3-3326 2602
- Love the yin Yong iced!! service overall is good here!!
- new menu... hmmm
- Honey lemon is nice for throat :)
- Service slow.
- Better than Sunway.. Food Picture show in menu.. Food is tastier.
- In general, the food quality here is good. I particularly like the "Yin Yong" ice.
- Cheese Baked Rice with the Ying Yong Iced Tea. Worth the price
- Service was poor. Won't come back again
- Tom yam fried rice taste sucks
- Nothing is good except for probably the ying yong and coffee in the set. Cheese baked rice was horrible, taste had something missing and had to add my own salt. Soup was so-so. Not coming back tho.
- I in love with their Hokkaido Curry Fish Fillet Rice, Baked Cheese Rice with Fish Fillet, Eight Treasure Baked Rice, French Toast, Borsch Soupand Yin Yong!!!
- Service sucks! No even greeting, everything just throw on your table!
- Avoid those tables near the kitchen, not the best view after all.
- brunch here!
- Show J-CARD for discount. Cash only payment. Charge for service but have to walk to counter to pay.
- dinner with mummy
- Missed out items in order, and terrible food
- Service is very slow. Staffs are not efficient enough to handle the crowd
- So many customers