- walked around n shop 4 stuff
- A lot of stores may be closed in this mall, but look on the bright side: that means less people will complain when I take a sink-bath in the mall restrooms.
- DO NOT COME HERE... EVER!!! Its disgusting. Everywhere.
- Most of my Childhood memories live here... kinda sad to know it probably won't ever be what it USE to. I miss it, back in the day this wasIT
- Sh*t is closed up in this mall!! Geez!!
- This mall sucks, but then you're in Mesa so actually that makes sense
- Still a great mall to go to. Better than going to AZ Mills...
- Don't come here. Ghost town
- Always carry extra water. Especially, when you have kids in this heat!!
- If you are not a Spanish speaking latino, you will be the in vast minority in this mall on Sunday afternoon
- This is mall is close to death.... AZ Mills is MUCH better!
- All the stores are closed!
- Fun safe way to let your kids play and have fun in a climate controlled environment.
- Definitely has the feel of a mall going downhill. Many empty stores and second rate stores starting to creep in.
- Lots of fun for the kids
- love this place <33
- Wow lots of stores closed. Not as popular as it used to be.
- Hj b hsjud
- The good thing about this mall is they have a children's play area that is in surprisingly good condition. There aren't very many stores to shop in.
- A lot of stores are closed and it looks like a ghost town