Jew Town, Mattancherry
- Open only from nine to five n not open on fridays
- Dutch Palace known as the Mattancherry palace is one of the historical destinations in the city has a rich collection of murals which exhibits the epics of Ramayana and Mahabharata.
- It's a good place to visit and see the old heritage property.. photography not allowed inside the property
- Dutch palace is another tourist spot. It was built by Dutch and portuguese. Kerala family tour packages offer a golden chance for tourist to explore this historic museum.
- I did not like it that much .. but it is a must for those who visit Cochi city.
- A great place for history buffs. Has mythological as well as actual historical details. Must visit if interested in history.
- Be sure to spend some time here. A lot can be learnt about the royal family. Nice place for those interested in History! :)