DTE Energy Music Theatre
Music Venue, Concert Hall
- This was one of my favorite venues on my Get Sleazy tour. Kickass place to play on a warm summer night- the venue is halfway inside and halfway outside. Alice Cooper played the night after I left!
- Come party with us on the lawn!
- One of the BEST venues in the world, forever in our hearts as Pine Knob!
- Great venue, horrible traffic. Take a side entrance in, ruin your night trying to get out - 2 hours to get out after Jimmy Buffett concert!
- Make sure you hide that camera well!
- Be aware of flying sod!!
- Best people watching EVER!!!
- Drafts are cheaper but you're paying for half a cup of foam
- Great concert venue Ted Nugent Rocks
- The nice black man selling shirts in the parking lot has great customer service skills!!!!!
- So many drunk teenagers... people under 21 need to learn the concept of a designated driver & expect to have beer dumped on you
- Sing along to Blink 182!
- Do the dew
- Be forewarned, smoking is permitted in the lawn seating area!
- Had the best time ever!!!!
- Great Tim McGraw show! & packed house!
- Gotta tailgate and drink in parking lot before go inside. Drinks $22 for frozen daquiri and jack and coke inside.
- Best place to see a concert in metro Detroit hands down(lawn or pavilion)!!!
- Mixed drinks not strong enough for $11
- Let it alllll out! Zac Brown Band.