Serve These 21 Dishes With Your Margaritas on Cinco de Mayo
Whether you are enjoying your margaritas frozen or on the rocks this Cinco de Mayo, you will need some fiesta-worthy snacks to enjoy alongside your drinks.guacamole, spicy queso, and fresh salsas — to proper meals, like this chilaquiles dish with lots of Mexican flavor and easy burritos, we have the recipes you need to throw a proper Cinco de Mayo party this year.
Let’s celebrate the anniversary of the unlikely victory of the Mexican army over the French at the Battle of Puebla the only way we know how — with friends, family, and plenty of chile peppers to bring the heat.
Skip the crowded bars and restaurants, fire up the grill, and let the soothing sound of the blender humming put you in the mood for Mexican classics this holiday.
Angela Carlos is the Cook Editor at The Daily Meal. Find her on Twitter and tweet @angelaccarlos.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them