March is filled with countless college basketball games and the only thing that might divert your attention from the TV is delicious food. The myriad of emotions while watching the games — agony, drama, ecstasy, and anxiety — is too much to take, especially on an empty stomach.
Fuel up for every stage of the tournament with this flavorful and fresh Jalapeño Hoopla recipe from TABASCO.
- 3 medium avocados, halved and pitted
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (2-ounce) bottle hot sauce, such as TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons onions, chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- Salt, to taste
Scoop avocado pulp from shells into a medium bowl and mash with a fork, leaving some chunks.
Gently stir in lime juice, TABASCO® Green Sauce, cilantro, onion, tomatoes, and salt.