Theater, Performing Arts, Movie Theater
1543 W Division St (at Milwaukee Ave)
Chicago, IL 60642
- Those Hypocrites are pretty good.
- Urban Village Church worships here on Sundays at 10:30 a.m.! (@uvchurch)
- Very supportive of local, national & international presentations of programs, it is located in a building that has been a theatre & movie house since the early 1900s.
- "With kindly, theater-loving owners and great Polish beer at the bar, the Chopin is a composer of merit." --Chris Jones, Tribune.
- Quirky theatre with a bar on each level plus you can bring your drinks to your seats - always a good time!
- Theater at its finest.
- Love this theatre. The House does great work here.
- Great theatre up north
- Good entertainment
- Good entertainment! Very intimate
- Death and Harry Houdini was amazing!
- Love coming here for Urban Village Church every Sunday at 10:30 a bold, relevant, and inclusive church. Come check it out!
- Love this theatre. So well decorated. The basement is the best.
- Check out TROGG! A MUSICAL, playing thru July 3rd, 2011. www.handbagproductions.org
- The Magic Parlour - by The Chopin Theatre on Fridays at 10:30 p.m. to catch a more traditional and interactive magic show in an intimate space.