- Where the beautiful people go to sip the best margaritas in the Gold Coast.
- The best tacos are the Pollo-Tocino: chicken & bacon, Cuello de Borrego: slow cooked lamb neck and Panza: pork belly!
- The red sangria is dangerously delicious!
- Taco Tuesday!! Free Taco with each drink purchase!!
- Great wait staff; great food! Try the queso dip it's super delish!
- Arnold Palmers are a trending taste this week and Cantina 46 has a lime Arnold Palmer that is absolutely refreshing!
- They were out of peppers. Enough said.
- Awesome place! A good mix of mexican food and sports bar...good food and service!
- Yum! Awesome vegetarian flavor explosion (sauted onions, squash, and mushrooms). Also great guac and salsa.
- Some of the best guac I've ever had!
- The guac is legit
- Get one of each taco and share with a friend.
- Order the perfect margarita, its sooo yummy!:)
- Very nice spot! List list list!
- Brunch. Sippin on some loverly concoctions made by Joseph Moushi. Can't go wrong when he is bartending
- Good house margarita. $2 fish tacos until 7pm
- The best free nachos as a compliment ever!! Nice place to wait for mass at the cathedral
- The staff and manager are fantastic. Ask for Shannon as your hostess.
- $9.95 lunch is a great deal-includes choice of 2 entrees plus salad & drink (the lime Arnold Palmer is delish.)
- Call ahead and make a reservation for dinner! :)