1642 Beer And Wine
1642 W Temple St
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Good selection of imported and local beers! You can drink them either from a bottle, a can or even a glass of draft ones! The soundtrack is bucolic... Don't be scared by the neighborhood though..
- This is a no-frills beer & wine spot with little dcor, save some stylish light fixtures & exposed brick walls, but has all you need for a good night out with your friends.
- Great low key hidden gem. Very classy inside. Music isn't overpowering so it's a good date spot.
- Tamale happy hour: Thu 6PM-8PM. Buy a beer, get a free tamale.
- every wednesday wine and jazz
- Great selection of beer, gritty sexy music on Wednesdays.
- Have a Ye Olde Johnnie! Tip your bartender!
- Love music on Wednesday
- Beer and wine!
- Love the personal, quirky touches in this beer and wine bar. Look for the notebook full of quotes and letters.
- Nice beer selection. Grab a date and cozy up to the good music and oldie vibes.
- Great beer selection and perfect atmosphere.
- Go on Weds. for good music
- Impressive beer selection and zero attitude, which is a breath of fresh air in LA. Get your hipster on at 1642. Say hello to the cat that lives at the bar.
- Every Wednesday night they have live ragtime bands... And it is wonderful. Check it out!
- Always a good time. Great for beer and wine. Relaxing music on the system and occasional live music too.
- Live music!
- Glass of tempranillo and a can of Dale's for 10 bucks, total! Say hi to Juniper the cat too.
- Pet the kitty and listen to some jazz
- Real cool chill place with good music. Great mixed selection of beer and wine. I still can't believe its like around the corner from me! The owner is super sweet and friendly.