San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant
Seafood, Fish Market
- Try the shrimp tray for $40....the shrimp is the best!
- Crabs, lobsters, fish, shrimps, squids, octopus, ooohhh wweeehh..
- Very open with a nice variety of crab and fish. Lots of family entertainment and games. Enjoyed the food and the interactive self-serve fish stations, neat.
- Get there early on Sunday's because after Mass lets out, it gets crazy!!
- The Shrimp Fajitas!!!!
- Only open to the public Sat @ 3am - 5:30 am. Cash only!
- Shrimp tray with scallops and baby octopus. Try the Cajun marinade with lemon. Peach margarita and modelo beer, michelada style.
- Lobster roll or any of the platters. I loved the BBQ tilapia but you can buy fresh fish and have them either grill or deep fry it. Dress casual.
- Can't get any fresher!
- fried oysters & chips
- Great seafood variety
- Oysters were okay. Fried calamari is better.
- can get pretty expensive depending on what seafood u order, but always a good time...
- Try the ceviche from one of the local vendors and add some Cholula and limes
- Weight watchers fish dinner was fabulous. I wish I had taken a picture
- They are very friendly staff
- Mucha variedad de mariscos comida deliciosa
- The shrimp platter with garlic bread is of the chain!! Highly recommend trying if your visiting ports o call.
- ! !
- Greek Sea bass is great