Shea's Riverside Restaurant & Bar
$ $ $
- Nice view, stake. But mussel was too salty
- The view is the best in Essex.
- Nice place and view, but the menu is disappointing; and food presentation is mediocre.
- The view from Sheas is beautiful all year round, but if you come in the summer you can get fresh local steamers
- The Butternut Mascarpone is fantastic, as are the perfectly done super thin cut fries... The Sesame Tuna Tower- not so good- the tuna slices are much too thick and indelicate for my taste.
- Old Thumper on tap!
- Come early. Stay late!
- Delightful view and delicious cocktails ( the spa is a winner). The seafood delivers, and the bread pudding is insanely decadent.