Sandwiches, Fast Food
- Don't be intimidated by the line. These guys work fast.
- Pretty great service here.
- 22 people in line at 12:31. Out the door at 12:36. Amazing.
- The best Subway in DC--clean, efficient, friendly, well-stocked.
- A toasted meatball sub will keep you warm in the winter.
- Cold cut combo
- Friendliest Subway I've ever been to.
- Great subway! Very clean, fresh ingredients and really nice staff
- Today, buy a sandwich with ranch or mayo and get a card for a survey that gives you a $5 gift card if you fill it out.
- Before 11, get the $3 deal with a 6" egg and whatever sandwich and drink. It's actually cheaper than the sandwich alone!
- Fill out the survey at the URL on your receipt for a free cookie at every visit.
- They have a secret stash of Old Bay under the counter.
- Between 12:00 and 1:00, M-F, you can expect for there to be a line of about 20+ people. Either beat the rush by coming early or wait out the rush and come later.