Roxy's Grilled Cheese
Food Truck, Moving Target
- Braised Short Rib with Fontina (no onions) = heaven.
- Two words: truffle fries.
- Featured on FoodNetworks The Great Food Truck Race. Serves different types of grilled cheese sandwiches. Specialty: The fried pickles are a must with any of the grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Long line but worth the wait
- The fries are a bargain!
- A Commonwealth Kitchen success story serving up scrumptious grilled cheeses
- My boyfriend and I are non dairy so we get what you'd call a "Ron burger" it's the mushroom burger without cheese and Add bacon. Love when they put extra truffle sauce! Great to stop in for lunch!
- First time visiting and I'm obsessed. Fries are delicious and the staff is awesome.
- Follow Roxy's on Instagram!
- Can't go wrong with the Green Muenster!
- Truffle fries A MUST!!!
- The hand-cut truffle fries are salty and delicious!
- Note: Grilled Cheese
- Go early, the tomato soup is a necessity and it runs out
- You can't go wrong with anything here, but you should definitely try the Green Muenster. Cheese, bacon, and guacamole. Perfection.
- Why Famous: Featured on FoodNetworks The Great Food Truck Race. Serves different types of grilled cheese sandwiches.Specialty: The fried pickles are a must with any of the grilled cheese sandwiches
- the truffle fries is amazing. Try the poutine too if they happen to have it
- GET THE FRIES.
- Their fries are amazing, and their lemonades aren't overly sweet
- Go with the "Green Muenster" - Muenster, Guacamole, Applewood Bacon...no joke