Hofbräu München Beer Hall
German, Beer Garden
943 Lincoln Rd (at Michigan Ave)
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Try a boot ... Yes it is 2 litres but you need to watch out for the "kick" near the end
- . . , ( ) . , !
- Excellent atmosphere, good food, good beer!
- Excellent place to drink(get the larger beer!) and people watch. Try a pretzel to go with your beer!
- Actually take a trip to Germany and check out Hofbru Mnchen.
- Great place to (a) drink excellent German beer, (b) people watch on Lincoln Rd., (c) watch fussball (soccer) or other sports, (d) eat good German food, or (e) ALL OF THE ABOVE. PROST!
- Really? No fans outside...might be ONLY place on Lincoln without.
- Las entradas deliciosas! Y el precio mucho mejor!
- Beer here is way too expensive, lots of cheaper places around. Cheers!
- HB costs here five Times more than in Munich, be aware.
- Happy Hour (BOGO 0.5 L beer) is ONLY on Wednesdays, 17h00 - 19h00. Beer is draft, food is fair to good.
- Good beer HB
- Drink only some beer... thats all... the menues are only called bavarian... nothing compares to original Bavarian food...
- the olives & cheese plate + the hefeweizen. Good eats.
- bar alemo
- The Oktoberfest beer is delish and only available for a limited time! :)
- The female scenery is quite fantastic
- Watch out after having more than 1 boot, as you might forget who you are!
- Isn't the ex-yugoslavian guy still yugoslavian?
- Good place for a quick cool down-snack after a long walk. Sausage platter right for 2.