$ $ $ $
- Best dessert - Try the Salted Caramel Sundae, combines sweet and salty sensations on a buttery platform.
- The eatery within the St. Regis. We recommend the pumpkin cheesecake and bloody marys (just not at the same time).
- You must try the mussels. Some of the best I've ever had.
- Truffle pizza!
- Party of 12. Service awful and embarrassing. Poor training and inexperience on all front of house. Asked unsuccessfully for Manager help three times. Food okay not great.
- Jean-Georges Vongerichtens J & G Grill brings classy beef to Park City with his cheeseburger topped with black truffle dressing.
- I worked there, of course is an excellent place to spend a good evening!
- Easily the best meal I had in Park City. A must, if your budget allows. Ate like a king.
- Amazing bloody Mary's! Great food too. Just make sure to order your burger more well than you like it. I ordered medium rare and it was still mooing.
- Nestled slope-side at the St. Regis Deer Crest resort, this Jean Georges Vongerichten restaurant has many tantalizing offerings such as the Black Truffle Pizza or the Glazed Niman Short Ribs.
- Sit by the fire and enjoy delicious food and drinks. Definitely try the shrimp!
- A nice option for breakfast but the hamburgers are a must try.
- Service is pretty bad for this fancy of a place but the view is nice.
- Another amazing Jean-George restaurant! The tasting menu is a good sampling and the portions are quite large for a tasting menu.
- Make sure you get the 26 yr old scotch and not the 20 yr old...and hold your pinky in the air when you drink it
- Soak up the view as you take the funicular to the restaurant. Order the asparagus risotto, it's rich enough for a meal in itself. Enjoy the cucumber martini, it's cool and refreshing.
- Get the Nutella fondue or butterscotch pudding
- Try the Ski Buffet with Michelin quality Ski Bufffet packed full of salads, meats, cookies, candy & other sweet treats. This casual but high end restaurant is a Jean Georges award winning experience
- Have the mussels with wine. Brings out the flavor.
- Salted caramel sundae, all day long.