HOPE Farmers Market
11:00am - 3:00pm
- This Sunday farmers market that features farm-fresh produce, artisan foods and more. Get some stretching in with Empower Yoga before you pick up groceries, browse the art and take in some music.
- It feels like youve transported back a few decades when you browse this community oriented farmers market. Arrive early Sunday morning & make sure you check out the variety of local artists.
- Mmm donuts! From Red Rabbit of course!!
- Sundays on the East Side
- Try the Winder-Pilz Kambucha.
- Splurge a bit by having Ray Ray Mitrano draw your portrait. It's a unique experience that'll make you smile and you'll take away a one-of-a-kind illustration.
- This is a great way to start your Sunday mornings. Check out the local artists, grab an early lunch or just sit and listen to the live music. Make sure to drop by the sampling table for treats.
- If you like flats or know someone who does, check out Teysha's Kuna Kicks. Imported from Panama, made by Kuna women: www.teysha.is Believe in sustainability: www.getaround.com Car sharing in ATX
- Kuna Kicks shoes from Teysha are crafted by the Kuna women in Panama. Awesome purpose and lovely shoes!
- Do yourself a favor, get some Wunder-Pilz Kombucha! It is hands down the best kombucha in the multiverse.
- The red curry is the best I've ever had. I'll consider getting the spinach pakora another day, and whatever you do, buy some kombucha!!
- Arrive early Sunday morning and make sure you try the fresh cheeses, produce and variety of local artists.
- Make sure and check out all the artists. You never know what your going to find!
- Make sure you sample the butter, cheese, soup and garlic confit from Elevated!
- Try the pickled veggies from Dai Due!
- Kind of small, fresh local produce, some interesting products