Beach, Surf Spot
- Salt air only a few miles from my home - my version of heaven. Jingles, shooting sunsets, celebrating the fireworks for the Fourth of July - the best town party with 10,000 of your closest friends.
- Sit near the fourth post away from the cannons. Away from most loud families but still close enough to Joey's to grab some fries.
- Dogs run free during the off season
- A great place on the East Coast where you can see the sunset on the water
- $50 to park!!!! Wtf?
- Was here yesterday and got attacked by a rabid wildebeest. Careful for those
- A rockier beach so bring your water shoes but a great time!
- great beach
- Smaller beach that allows non locals for a fee. No dogs from April 1st. Bathrooms, changing rooms, and a snack bar available in season.
- Beautiful sunsets
- Glorious Day !
- The beauty of the water, the sounds of the waves. The sun and the sunsets! The boats zooming by and the chirping of birds. It is peaceful!
- Great place to take the dogs to run around.
- Swimming, playground, beach food
- Latest beach day ever!
- Such a beautiful place!!
- The views, the warmth of the sand, the smell of the clean air. Heavenly !
- The sunsets are spectacular. The air smells great. Love it.
- Beautiful and close to home! A bit rocky on the feet but it got better as the day passed. Great for kids too!
- Bring cups for top secret beers.