Bar, Karaoke, Cocktail
114 S Garner St. (btwn E College Ave. & E Calder Way)
State College, PA 16801
- Go downstairs to avoid the big bathroom line.
- Get a fish bowl!
- Ask if Jon D is working tonight.
- Fish bowls and flat screens, all you need to know
- Nothing satisfies our Thursday thirst like a $5 fishbowl.
- Kick Gami out for using the downstairs bathroom.
- I hope you weren't planning on eating. Bar bleugh.
- More TVs than anywhere else-- Catch the game here!
- If you want beer, shots & CUPCAKES then this IS the place to be! :)
- Bartenders here are so rude.
- $2 Shock Tops on Thursdays!
- Don't eat here unless you like waiting an hour for cold food.
- Food menu is very small but the fries are awesome. Service could be better though.
- If you're a sports fan Bar Bleu is for you, with multiple TV's and great drink specials, it creates a great atmosphere for avid sports fans. I would recommend, a fish bowl drink for a fun night.
- Great weekend bands, Lowjack on Friday's and Ted and the Hifi's on Saturday (most times) are good acts to see. The food is surprisingly good for a bar setting. Try the pulled pork dip!
- if you want beer spilled on you and buffallo wings that don't taste like buffallo and blue cheese dressing that tastes nothing like blue cheese, this is your place to go. painful music too.
- Make sure to try one of their fish bowls! Huge drink, cheap price, and definitely gets the job done.
- Get the fish bowl, theyre $6 on Thursdays. Punch Bug flavor.
- TVs, Sports, Everyday Specials. Good place to take a group and just chill. Food is good as well.
- Who wants a fish bowl?