You Must Make These 12 Dishes for Your Fourth of July Cookout
There’s no holiday quite like the Fourth of July, is there? Taking place in the peak of summer, America’s birthday is the perfect time to gather your friends and family and host a backyard cookout before you head downtown to see a parade and some fireworks. But, as with throwing any party, making sure you have the perfect menu is a challenge that every host faces.
For the You Must Make These 12 Dishes for Your Fourth of July Cookout Slideshow, click here.
To help you celebrate this patriotic holiday and take some of the pressure off of you, we’ve pulled together 12 of our favorite summertime barbecue recipes — and a few dishes with a red, white, and blue twist.
You want burgers and the perfect grilled chicken? We’ve got burgers and grilled chicken! You looking for no-cook barbecue sides to keep your house cool? We’ve got no-cook barbecue sides. You want desserts and cocktails that make you proud to be an American? We have flag pie, starry sangria, and a USA cookie that’s so easy even a child can make it. If all that is enough to whet your appetite, click here for 12 dishes you must make at your Fourth of July cookout.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them