Snooki Warned of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and More Celebrity News
Lately there has been such a surplus of celebrity food-related news that we're making this single scoop of superstar fun a double! On Wednesdays and Fridays, look out for the new bi-weekly recap.
So far this week, Snooki gets slammed on her behavior, Madonna defends Adele's weight, and Carolina Herrera gives the skinny on salads, as well as other highlights.
Seen & Heard
• "I just hope someone talks to her about fetal alcohol syndrome," said Staten Island politician Diane Sovino, in regards to Snooki's pregnancy. "It's time to grow up." [NY Daily News]
• Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez went on a family fishing trip in St. Petersburg, Fla. [Celebuzz]
• Fashion designer Carolina Herrera thinks salads are for rabbits. [Refinery 29]
• In Madonna news, the singer's new perfume "Truth or Dare" is said to smell like food, grandmas, and Paula Deen. [MTV Style] The singer also defended Adele's weight after Karl Lagerfeld had made comments about it earlier. [The Sun]
• At Jimmy at the James Hotel in New York City, Jay-Z nixed tequila for a non-alcoholic cocktail and a grilled cheese while at a birthday party with Beyoncé. [NYPost]
• Ed Helms reveals that his favorite New York pizza place is Anna Maria's in Williamsburg. [GrubStreet]
• French actor Olivier Martinez confirmed his engagement to Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry at the opening of his Miami restaurant, Villa Azur. [The Daily Meal]