New Orleans Chef John Besh to Open 3 Restaurants in the Thompson Nashville Hotel
Besh Restaurant Group
New Orleans celebrity chef John Besh (August, Domenica, Shaya) will open three restaurants in the Thompson Nashville, an upcoming hotel located in the Gulch, a trendy neighborhood in downtown Nashville.
The focal point of the three concepts will be The Marsh House, a Southern seafood restaurant that pays homage to Louisiana. “I still live on the same body of water I grew up on,” Besh told the Tennessean. “It’s my sanctuary.”
Killebrew Coffee, named after Tennessee commissioner of agriculture J.B. Killebrew — a progressive Southern botanist and educator who advocated for the New South — will have breakfast and lunch options as well as coffee and tea.
Finally, the project includes a rooftop bar with cocktails and small plates. An executive chef, who will oversee all three concepts, has not yet been named.
The Thompson Nashville hotel is slated to open in the fall.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record