There's Still Time for a Halloween Cocktail Party
No matter what’s on the agenda for Halloween, we have a cocktail that’s right for fright night. The beauty of a Halloween cocktail is that you can take advantage of all the seasonal flavors while still relying on the liquors you already own. These cocktails pair spiced rum and cinnamon or vodka and pumpkin spice.
Blend together a large-format cocktail if there’s a crowd of zombies dying to get in, or offer up a single drink to the poltergeist next door and see if things get spirited. Or, if you’re just turning off the lights and turning on a scary movie, you can mix up a drink for one. Costumed or not, these cocktails will set the holiday mood.[slideshow: TK]
Step this way for Halloween’s most creative and show-stopping recipes (if you dare…).
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record