13 Amazing Quinoa Recipes for Every Meal of the Day
A Dash of Megnut
Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods. Plus, it contains twice as much fiber as other grains, it has tons of iron, and it’s high in magnesium. The best part about quinoa, though, is that it can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You don’t have to wait until dinner to get all of the nutrients you need. Add quinoa to your waffle recipes, make a breakfast bowl similar to oatmeal, or, if you do choose to wait, you can make a veggie burger with quinoa for dinner.Your quinoa options are endless and you can have it for every meal of the day, which is one of the reasons we made it the theme of this week’s SWAT (Sharing With A Theme).
Here are this week’s highlights:
Add quinoa to your next waffle recipe so you can enjoy a healthier breakfast. Linda and Christina of 2 Cookin’ Mamas add three-fourths of a cup of cooked quinoa to their recipe to make the perfect waffle.
Kale and Quinoa Cakes
Curried Chickpea and Sweet Potato Quinoa Power Bowl
This quinoa recipe is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Megan of A Dash of Megnut made a protein-packed quinoa bowl with curried chickpeas, avocados, kale, and zucchini. It’s a quick and easy recipe, nourishing, and visually stunning, which is why Megan is the winner of this week’s SWAT.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time