Now that we’ve rounded the corner to summer, it’s officially time to begin thinking about grilling, picnics in the park, wearing white, and refreshing warm-weather cocktails. Whether you’re having friends over for a rooftop party, cocktails at sunset, sipping by the pool, or for a simple dinner outside, one thing stays true: You’ll need a good, strong cocktail to get the party going.
To celebrate summer, we've rounded up ten of our favorite ice-cold, toast-worthy concoctions that we’re looking forward to imbibing this summer (along with suggestions on what to serve). Read on then share your favorite summer cocktail and appetizer pairings with us below.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them