Art in 10 Las Vegas Restaurants
Photo by Dave Golokhov
Las Vegas has become one of the dining capitals of the world as celebrity chefs of all types set up shop there. From the star chefs who we see on TV to the ones with Michelin stars next to their names, one would be hard-pressed to find a better collection of restaurants condensed into one area anywhere else in the world.
While everyone knows about the incredible food, what’s lesser-known is the beautiful art adorning some of these venues. The food is usually what draws us in but, as they say, we eat with our eyes first. Before the food, before the menu, and before the table, we’re introduced by the design and décor. Given the extravagance of Las Vegas, we went on a hunt of appreciation to find some of the best art.
There are some real hidden gems and we sought out to find the best pieces of art that you’ll find in restaurants on the Strip.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record