The best thing about Shark Week is that you can get as kitschy as you want with your viewing goodies. After all, we are celebrating the most badass sea creature, so why not put that into your Shark Week treats? We found some of the cutest and most creative shark-inspired desserts to inspire you.
Happy Shark Cake
We’re pretty sure that the sharks on Shark Week are much more intimidating than the ones on this cake. However, this cake is cute and delicious, and that’s really all we care about.
Shark Fin Ice Cube
Okay, so this one really isn’t a dessert per se, but how cool is that? And you could make it into a desert by using fruit juice instead of water.
Shark Head Melon Bowl
This so creative that we want to try it right now. Be careful sticking your hand in that shark’s mouth though. They tend to bite.
Shark Fin Cupcakes
We are impressed by these cupcakes, and we are pretty sure they taste as good as they look. What a perfect way to celebrate everyone’s favorite ocean animal.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time