- 1/2 Cup ground almonds
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon minced fresh parsley, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 Teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 Pound 61-to-70 count shrimp, with tails and veins removed
- 1 egg white
- 2 Tablespoons almond or corn oil, divided
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Stir together almonds, flour, parsley, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper.
Dip each shrimp in egg white, then in almond mixture; lay on a baking sheet or platter until ready to cook.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet; grill shrimp in batches on medium heat, cooking 3–4 minutes, turning once, until pink and golden. Use remaining 1 tablespoon oil as necessary.
Serve shrimp immediately, accompanied by lemon wedges.