Plan a Perfect Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
Grab your sombrero and stock up on the tequila because Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner.
With authentic Mexican experiences on the mind, we got a helping hand from our super savvy, culinary-infused bloggers to create a perfect menu for the day. We’re talking about all of the T’s: tacos, taquitos, tamales, and tequila.
From dips to appetizers to cocktails and cake, this Cinco de Mayo bash is one you don’t want to miss. We’ve even got an awesome breakfast dish for the morning after. Believe us, you’ll need it.
The menu is only just the beginning — stay tuned for a full guide on how to plan, prep, and decorate your ideal Mexican fiesta fit for Cinco de Mayo partying.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them