5 Light Sips to Serve on Cinco de Mayo
May brings about many reasons to celebrate — Mother’s Day, graduation, the Kentucky Derby, Memorial Day, and of course, Cinco de Mayo. Yes, May 5 is a serious excuse to celebrate Mexico in all of its delicious glory with favorites like guacamole, burritos, fajitas, salsa, and killer margaritas.
While we’ll admit we’re huge fans of a good margarita, we know they can tend to get a bit caloric, and since our Cinco de Mayo celebration is set to be already loaded with enough guacamole to hold us over for a year, we’re going light on the cocktails.
Cue Skinnygirl, powerhouse Bethenny Frankel's genius solution to drinking — and partying — smart without having to hurt your figure.
Their newest bottles — White Cherry Vodka, Sweet ‘n Tart Grapefruit Margarita, Mojito, and Moscato — are great to make into big-batch sips for your Cinco de Mayo celebration. And if you’re thinking that’s like ordering a burger with a diet coke, don’t judge us — it’s all mental.
Here's 5 Great Cocktails from Skinnygirl to Add to Your Cinco de Mayo Lineup:
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas