Michael Chiarello’s 9 Favorite Restaurants
As a chef, vintner, television host, sustainable farmer, and the owner of Napa Valley’s Bottega, Michael Chiarello has made his mark on the culinary world by combining his Southern Italian roots with Napa Valley living. Chiarello shares with The Daily Meal his nine favorite restaurants around the world.
Known for his signature seasonal and sustainable cooking, Chiarello also owns his own olive oil business, Consorzio Flavored Oils, and his own vineyards, Chiarello Family Vineyards. The host of Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello, Chiarello has also appeared on the inaugural season of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, where he took second place, and competed on Food Network’s The Next Iron Chef.
From tapas bar Quimet & Quimet in Barcelona to State Bird Provisions in San Francisco, Chiarello shares his nine favorite restaurants around the world.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them