Product Review: Thomas’ Pumpkin Spice English Muffins
This is the era of pumpkin spice, and Thomas’ has thrown their hat into the ring with their just-released Pumpkin Spice English Muffins, which is returning for its third year and will be on grocery store shelves through November. We were sent a package to try them for ourselves, and these are some surprisingly tasty English muffins.
First of all, these are made with real pumpkin, which adds a slight chewiness and density to the muffin, and the small chunks of pumpkin add to the flavor as well. Cinnamon and other spices lend that familiar pumpkin spice flavor.
These muffins toast up nicely, but tend to not get as brown in the toaster because of the added moisture content from the pumpkin. But they taste great when topped with cream cheese, butter, or even peanut butter, and if you’re a fan of pumpkin spice you’ll definitely be a fan of these.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time