Another year, another volley of new products came to the market, some good, some not so much. Thankfully, 2016 brought along plenty of awesome new snacks, and we’ve tried plenty of them. Out of all the new snacks we sampled this year, these are our top 10.
As has been the trend in recent years, healthy snacking is still all the rage. We’re also seeing playful and creative spins on traditional snacks, exciting new flavors, and improvements on what’s been tried and true. Our list encompasses all of these, in snack categories including chocolate, snack bars, nuts, chips, yogurt, popcorn, and chewing gum.
As is usually the case with products that are new to market, not all of these are available at your local supermarket yet. Some can only be found at specialty stores and gourmet shops, and will most likely stay that way. But trust us: If you seek these out, you won’t be disappointed.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record